CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

wat kinds of life is i really wan??


yesterday attented a 'Handling Diff Cust' course at Clarke Quay...
tis course is from company de..boring...
after attented tis course, make me thk a lot of thg..
is nt about the sales thg lar, customer thg lar....
is bout my life..

..
..
..
..
tis b'coz since i still a student,
ord thk need oways improve myself so have a successful life..
but so far i noe im a person who very scare of the new environment
& oso hard to communication wif others ppl who i don noe..
so i felt very uncomfortable 1 whole day yesterday...
& i oso felt tat im nt so suitable of the more higher level ppl de life ba...
coz all of tat make me felt uncomfortable..
..

..
..
..
tis oso make me thk im so long time don have tat kind of felling ord
since im more close wif the colleague now...
b4 i oways thk my life is nt so perfect for all the time
but actually is my request too high ba...
after i noe those fren from my company, i felt my life is getting more easy..
although tis is nt the life i dream for b4 but tis make me more happy..
so sometime we don request for more then will make us more happy ba...
..
..
..
..
the higher level of life will making us cant breath,
our life is so short y don we jz live is easier & happy...rite?

..
..
..
..
..








:)_tze_10:18

0 comments: