CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

3 days leave...finish cost accounting exam^_^

finished my cost accounting exam yesterday lol..
haha..this exam is nt so hard..
i thk should be will pass ba..erm...


nw jz left management exam le..
but me no any mood to do my revision le..
coz management really too HARD le..
scare i will headache again..

coz at the 1st 2 days leave at home doing revision until head so painful...
so nw very scare le..





after exam still going to shopping coz thk wan to buy ah lai b'day present de...
but after go bishan then ang mo kio...
still cant find any present wan to buy to him de..
haiyo, so mafan lei...
3 more days is his b'day le still cant find it..
me really bosim de..last minute jz thk & find wat to buy..
hehehehe.......







tis is wat have on my revision table..drink..titbits..hp..headset..haha..


...assignment...assignment & notes.....=_=



but watever how...i still need to do my management revision tonite..

hehe..tis bcoz...................






tomolo wanna going to IT FAIR...hihi...

wan to buy my CAMERA...

sony cyber-shot T77...yeah! i like it..



anyway....




GAMBATEH!!!

:p_tze_08:45

0 comments: