CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

iMpuLsivE

yesterday,

done an impulsive decision...



hmm...

going to take lunch with ting at home downstair...

after that we have window shopping there...



and then...

we saw the new LG ice-cream handphone..



that handphone have a sweet colour & nice LED lighting...

after take our look of the phone,

we just make our impulsive decision...



BUY IT!!



haha...


actually i have don't think want to buy a new handphone...

but maybe recently is too tired & stressful of the work,

so i just decide to get buy a thing to cheer up myself...




is this a reason for myself??


hAhA....



anywhere,

i like the my new ice-cream handphone so much...







i get my money from my coin saving







to change to this sweet ice-cream handphone=)








=D _tze_12:40pm

0 comments: