CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

shAd0w Of 2008

it's starting of february 2009 now
i had thking wat i had done on 2008?


i thk nw is a bit late to review^-^
but is still nt too late ba...




*wOrk*
from a receptionist become to my boss PA
jz be the PA about 1 month then change again my position
change to a sales co-ordinator at the new company by my boss
staying tis position about 4 months ord
it's nt a nice position tat i like
need to d0 & thk all the thg for the company
i don noe whether i will continue tis job for hw long time
but wat can i say is----
I DON'T LIKE THE JOB NOW! (coz is too too too boring office!)
.....but i had no choice=_=''


*family*
i thk wif my family relationship is being more close than before ba..
but i'm too miss my home at my hometown coz after cny for 2008, i had din back home for so long time le=_=
now is waiting for the coming of March coz i'm going to back my hometown =D


*friends*
my fren is getting less & less...
y will tis happened?
had a lot of reason...
the best best fren oso become no contact with..
felt so dissapointed of tat..
i jz hope tat we will be like b4..
like the frenship which we had at 5 or 6 years b4...
i don like nw! i felt so so lonely@~@ i really don like my situation now...


*rElatiOnshiP*
although tat i have few choices
but when i thk i will choose which i wan
i get to noe he is lie to me
lucky i had not make my last desicion for tat
if nt i will really hurt so much tat time
for now, i don wan to thk so much on tis
everythg jz depend to GOD


*stUdiEs*
i'm pass on my costing & management exam=D
it's mean - I CAN GET DOUBLE DIPLOMA!
it's great
but for now, diploma is a common thing
wat need now is degree
but i don thk wanna to continue my studies
mayb coz of money or lazy
but i'm thking to learn of others thing
such as nail art or make up
tis is wat i'm interesting wif=)





many things happened in 2008.
there are good & bad
however, tat's one part of my life, i accept its.

happy and sad=)=(
the diffrence is the mouth's shape

am i still keep dreaming
one day, i will becoming...
or
one day, i will becoming...


2008, i had felt more sad than happiness
but i'm thankful that i'm grown up after that

Actually, WHAT AM I? WHO AM I?


I am still searching my true identity

time will telling the answer


that's what i want now


CHEER UP=D



_tze_10:14

0 comments: