CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

bOring lifE'''

is friday again..time pass too fast le ba..but is good oso coz gonna x'mas, after tat new year then chinese new year...i wont be back kuching on next year chinese new year..is gonna go to KL with my family..yeahoo...is long time din meet my family le..so miss my dad & mum & also brother & youngest sister...1 more month we can meet le..im oso miss kuching & my fren thr..hmm....need to wait until march jz can go back hometown...hihi...left about 12 days then 2008 go to the END...
2009 is coming...


erm...in tis year i thk is nt so good for me...jz feel tatz a lot of thg is happened in tis year & most of these is nt so good for me..but however...tis gonna to the end...jz hope for the new year coming, all the good luck is come to me...haha...i thk is hard ba...


hopefully everythg tat i don like is go away from me...BAD LUCK! DON'T FIND ME!! OK!...thank you very much....





=_= tze10:06

0 comments: